we’re hiring technical recruiters
HireVergence is seeking self-motivated, highly driven technical IT recruiters. The technical recruiter role will join a tenured recruiting team specializing in information security and IT. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating a pipeline of highly specialized talent and you will source, screen, and hire qualified candidates.
We’re looking for candidates with quality recruiting experience. Additionally, a background in IT, information security, or compliance OR experience recruiting for these skillsets is preferred; training available for qualified applicants with this knowledge.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Ability to self-motivate, think innovatively, and manage to a set of goals
- Ability to research and ask clarifying questions about products or skillsets for which you are unfamiliar; great at conducting/facilitating interviews
- Experience engaging candidates through social media, employee referrals, networking, job boards, and new, innovative and creative ways to connect
- Provide recruitment support by owning and managing the recruiting cycle from end to end.
- Build relationships with qualified candidates to effectively fill resource needs and put talent to work.
- Facilitate screening and interview processes and follow-up activities; support the onboarding process.
- Proactively recruit and pipeline passive security and IT talent.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion.
- Utilize a variety of successful recruiting tools and one of the top ATS in the industry to deliver results effectively and efficiently.
- Elevate the candidate experience by providing the highest level of communication and coaching throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Collaborate with account managers and hiring managers; provide expertise and guidance to help shape the hiring process, including insights on skillsets, job descriptions, compensation packages, market competitiveness, etc.
We’re Hiring a Divisonal Finance Manager
We’re seeking an experienced finance analyst or finance manager with a CPA and background working with a reputable accounting firm.
- Manage finance function as a divisional finance manager
- Take full ownership and accountability of company’s finance management functions and report to Central Group Finance Org
- Ensure all accounting entries, ledger exercises, and bank reconciliation is complete to company accounting system on a daily basis
- Provide weekly accounts analysis and complete month-end exercises
- Manage bi-weekly payroll function and timekeeping function
- Manage accounts receivables function
- Keep strong grip on accounts payable function
- Develop and maintain commission matrix for sales and business development function; ensure commission entries are complete by deadlines for both Payroll and Accounting books.
- Manage responsibility of state payroll registrations and reporting in order to assure compliance with State and IRS.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management
- Assist in audit activities
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures