We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Writer to document for an enterprise Cloud Migration Project. The role will encompass heavy security focused technical writing for Google Cloud environment. This will involve both documentation from scratch as well as retooling existing internal and third-party documentation.
- Determine the technical documentation requirements of clients and end users.
- Develop and edit user guides, troubleshooting guides, checklists, Data Item Description documents, accreditation support, RFI/White Papers, proposals, etc.
- Work with System Engineers, Developers, Cyber Security and Quality Assurance Testers to distill technical information into comprehensive security accreditation documentation.
- Maintain document libraries while standardizing content across platforms and media.
- Create writing style guides and perform Tech Editing for existing documentation compliance.
- 7+ years of experience as a technical writer and editor.
- Project and Technical Writing experience in CyberSecurity landscape including Cloud Security
- Experience with Public Cloud is important. Google Cloud is preferred, but AWS is acceptable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and non-technical written information effectively to internal and external stakeholders.