The Warehouse Order Selector will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
As our company grows, so does our demand for hardworking, dependable, passionate people to join our team. We pride ourselves in the work that we do every day and want you to feel valued and a part of our team.
What you will be doing:
- Stage and ship items as needed
- Prepare appropriate paperwork for all outbound packages
- Perform other administrative duties assigned by the supervisor
Requirements to be successful:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required
- Warehouse experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
- A positive attitude and attention for detail