As a Pre Sales Solution Architect you’ll work with the Client Account Executive (AE) & Services Account Executive (SAE) to manage and grow sales opportunities within an assigned region and/or market(s). Our Client is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
What you’ll do:
- The Solution Architect will focus on achieving sales and profit goals through verbal and written interaction with the clients, onsite visits, account planning, partner teaming and account team engagement, as well as solution development and implementation.
- Use your personal Managed Mobility and Horizon Cloud or on-premise VDI solution technical knowledge as well as available internal/external organizational resources to develop and propose VMWare Horizon and WorkspaceONE, and other EMM/MDM solutions to clients as part of the Clients Connected Workforce UEM service offerings.
- Serve as an expert virtualization and VDI solutions with VMware Horizon resource for the AE/SAEs and Sales Specialist overlays for a standard and custom best-practice solutions, including but not limited to: Azure, AzureAD, ADFS, Okta, other iDMs, Mobile Iron, Jamf, Intune, iOS/Android, win10, and related technologies and services.
- Have conversation with clients and translate client requirements into Statement of Work (SOW) documents, proposals, and presentations for proposed technical solutions and managed services. Have larger conversation on how VDI technology and strategies fit into the overall Unified End-Point Management (UEM) strategy of an organization to satisfy requirements for multiple End-Point types (e.g. Apple OS, iOS, Android, win10, ChromeOS).
- Interact and collaborate within the internal or OEM organization, as needed, for discovery and resource related to proposed client solutions
- The incumbent skills are directed at the technical knowledge, solution selling strategies and best practices of how to position Horizon VDI and EMM/MDM technologies to clients.
What you’ll need to join:
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise environment with VMWare WSO/Horizon, vSphere. Experience with Citrix Workspace, Mobile Iron, Jamf, Apple, Android, Apple ABM, Samsung KME, Google ZTE and iDP (Identity Provider) solutions desired.
- 3 - 5 years in a technical pre-sales and/or deployment role, designing and architecting VMware Horizon, vSphere solutions
- Experience with other MMS or UEM services, e.g. on-going managed services, service desk, life-cycle services, and expense management a plus.
- Experience working in a consulting environment, translating client requirements to written consulting proposals and SOWs.
- Experience with architecting solutions documented in OEM validated designs
- Holds related certifications (VMware Certified Professional (VCP-DTM, VCAP-DTM, VCP-DW, and VMware Technical Sales Professional (VTSP), Microsoft, Backup or Cloud (Azure \ AWS).
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible travel schedule and attend meetings/client visits within the assigned geographic territory and other locations as assigned
- Technical implementation (delivery) or pre-sales background with VMware Horizon/vSphere design and architecture.
- Strong working knowledge of win10, identity management
- Translate requirements from client discussions into Proposals and SOWs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- VMware certification (either current or past – current desired) with VCP or VCAP
Nice to have:
- Experience in VMware AirWatch / Workspace ONE delivery/presales experience