HireVergence is currently seeking goal-oriented, entrepreneurial-spirited, and ambitious professionals who are looking to build a career with one of the Southeast’s fastest growing professional staffing services firms.
As an integral part of the delivery team, you will be responsible for managing the entire recruiting process. This process includes sourcing active and passive candidates, phone screens, checking references and continually selling the value of working with HireVergence and our professional team. HireVergence recruiters are an extremely important piece to helping our company exceed our growth goals. If you are a hungry, hard-working, sales minded, money driven staffing professional…WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods to identify and attract top-performing talent for a variety of positions.
- Work closely with Business Development and Recruiting Teams to identify, assess, and service current and new accounts.
- Work closely with Sales to support client staffing and recruiting needs to ensure qualified candidates match the requirements of client needs, based on skill set, cultural, and other tangible and intangible client requirements ensuring successful, long term success for both the candidate and client.
- Strategically source by using the internet, job boards, job postings, referrals, networking, social media, our internal database, LinkedIn, Direct Recruiting, and all other effective resources to identify and recruit qualified candidates.
- Evaluate candidate’s qualifications and strengths by interviewing, both face-to-face and over the phone, checking references, administering skills assessments, and evaluating the candidates short and long term goals to ensure alignment with clients short and long term goals.
- Build and maintain a strong, highly qualified candidate network, through building and managing relationships with both passive and active candidates in our clients geographic markets.
- Develop a community presence by networking with local leaders and associations, attending user and professional networking groups, and delivering value add content and presentations to local organizations, academic audiences, and other identified candidate networks and groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- 2-4 years’ Experience with full life cycle recruiting, with a preference recruiting IT skilled talent
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Knowledge of Active and Passive Candidate Recruiting Methods (Job Boards, Social Media, Direct Sourcing, etc)
- Familiarity working with an ATS system
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)