This C# Full Stack Developer will be working independently as well as in a team who is proficient in Microsoft tools used by the enterprise, to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. This person is responsible for studying operations and determining user needs for design, and development while documenting and demonstrating solutions using, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code for installation software. Daily responsibilities will also include; Documentation, troubleshooting solutions, maintenance of code quality, and modifying existing software to correct errors, and add new functionality to improve best possible application performance. This person must possess mature understanding of the entire SDLC process, as well as having strong analytical skills to identify problems and generate practical solutions in bottlenecks and bugs and mitigate these issues.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Must have experience in a highly demand, highly robust environment, with a “zero down time” mentality when it comes to the urgency and importance of software development and maintenance.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a high-volume transaction/record environment (over 1 million daily)
- Direct hands on experience in software development methodologies and implementation of Web and Windows applications utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Strong practical experience with C#, ASP, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming, SOA, REST, MVC, HTML5, CSS, web technologies, XML, multi-tiered application development, Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting tools like Microsoft SSRS
- Strong experience with source control (TFSVC/Git)
- Experience with SQL database modelling, design and development.
- Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering) required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of software design, application development and support.