Who we are looking for:
Professional Services Consultant with a broad range of security technology experience in implementing, upgrading and optimizing client security environments, with a demonstrated ability to lead projects.
How you’ll make an impact:
We’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. Senior consultants are billable resources on client engagements and have the ability to deliver with little supervisory oversight. Senior Consultants will be expected to make a huge impact to key client executives through project success.
Qualifications for success:
- Hands on experience implementing one or more of the following tools: Splunk, F5 (ASM, APM), QRADAR, Logrythm, Palo Alto, Mcafee, Aruba Clearpass, PKI, Imperva, Symantec (SEP, DLP, Blucoat)
- InfoSec/Cyber implementation experience
- Fully qualified/certified on 1 or more technologies
- Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to lead junior consulting professionals
- Ability to Travel 65-75%