We are looking for an experienced Senior BI Consultant with excellent communication, customer interaction, and database backend knowledge. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing BI solutions in support of Partners and Customers
The successful candidate will be someone who LOVES data, has strong SQL skills, understands best practices in data warehousing and business intelligence, is business savvy, and has hands-on experience working with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS solutions.
- Working on backend implementation projects
- Work closely with our clients to define system requirements
- Provide training for our clients in the BI and data warehousing disciplines
- Execute rapid prototyping to support presales activities
- Partner with Sales to pursue new opportunities
- Participate in meetings/presentations with clients
- Performing backend tasks for customer projects
- Supporting and configuring Analysis, Dashboards and Reports
- Assisting customer and partners in using our software and building BI solutions
- Travel to job site as required
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge about databases (SQL Server)
- Experience/familiarity working with SQL stored procedures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS solutions.
- A creative approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
Will be considered a plus:
- A background working with BI solutions or other analytics software. This is not a requirement, but a huge plus.
- Proven experience with SQL and advanced database topics including: performance tuning, partitioning, data warehousing, server maintenance
- A proven track record in implementing data warehouse and BI solutions
- Basic knowledge of MDX
- A general business understanding on financials, sales and supply chain management
- Simple programming skills/background