***Although this is remote, candidates in Florida and particularly South Florida are preferred***
The Senior Active Directory Engineer is an expert in Active Directory and Microsoft systems and associated components. They are competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of Active Directory, Microsoft analysis and administration activities.
- Technical expert in Microsoft products and/or services, develop processes and procedures, develop and implement test plans, develop migration plans, cross train technical analyst and oversee the implementation.
- Performs documentation for Active Directory solutions, works with second level support for implementation; serves as a third level escalation support to drive complex incidents or issue resolution.
- Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions; integrates applications authentication and authorization based on requirements to on-prem and cloud solutions.
- Develop strategies for new technologies and implement enterprise deployment in compliance with global standards.
- Evaluates new products andor services, provides recommendations and integrate Active Directory systems.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Understand infrastructure services, networking topologies, protocols and practices.
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert in Active Directory and Microsoft systems and associated components.
Large Enterprise Active Directory Design experience (greater than 30 Domain controllers) spanning multiple locations and business units.
- Multi-forest expertise with an understanding of Kerberos and NLTM, LDAP and SAML protocols required.
- In-depth understanding of Active Directory Replication, DNS, Site Links, Site Topology, Group Policy, Global Catalogs, Security, Domain Controllers and other core infrastructure components required.
- Windows Server 20122016 required. Ability to use PowerShell to assist in the automation of tasks, required.
- Performance baseline, backup and restore, disaster recovery, troubleshooting and complex problem solving on an enterprise network, large distributed Domain Controllers in multi-forest Active Directory environment.
- Knowledgeable on deploying Domain Controllers, placing, on-boarding of new services, applicationsystems integration on a large distributed network.
- Experienced in complex problem solving and troubleshooting of authentication services and systems integration.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with application and infrastructure teams on Authentication/Authorization requirements and integration to directory services.