- Craft reusable, testable, and efficient Python-based Playbooks.
- Extend the Splunk platform through the development of Security Apps.
- Identify and use existing tools and the Phantom platform to enable automation and orchestration.
- Working with the customer to identify security integration and implementation strategies.
- Helping the customer develop their expertise and knowledge of the Phantom product. This role also includes supporting the definition of requirements that enable creative integrations and playbooks.
- Partner with security operations teams, threat intelligence groups and incident responders.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Excellent software programming skills, experience with Python programming.
- Experience in Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture / systems engineering.
- Consulting skills
- An understanding of software development standard methodologies to identify requirements and guide Phantom s partners to develop new apps and playbooks.
- Ambitious, motivated, and team focused