Specific duties will include:
- Act as primary engineering support to Security Operations for the testing and evaluation of new Security products and services.
- Security operations engineering design, testing and implementation.
- SOA-based security architecture evolutionary testing and operational support for NIST-certified networks and systems.
- Traffic Intelligence (pcap) system development and testing.
- Enterprise security gateway configuration and system performance testing.
- Web App Firewall (WAF) configuration and technical support.
- Global and Local Load Balancer configuration and technical support.
- Enterprise Firewall configuration and technical support.
- XML Gateway configuration and technical support.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) infrastructure capabilities evaluation and test support. (system info event management) tools such as Splunk, ArcSight, RSA, McAfee ePO, etc.
- Develop, maintain and publish technical documentation in accordance with L3Harris Systems Engineering processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security or related field, and minimum 4 years related experience.
- Experience in the Information Security field.
- Experience in the network engineering fields (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN).
- Experience in NIST security policies and processes.
- Work experience with Traffic Intelligence architectures.
- Experience with system logs and log analysis.
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems (OS).
- CISSP or CISM Certification (senior management level) or a Security+ (mid-lead level)
- Experience serving Government customers in a security environment is a plus.
- Prior FAA program experience is a plus.