The person in this role will be able to leverage an amazing collection of talented individuals as well as a product that continues to lead the industry in innovation around SIEM and Security Analytics. This role will directly impact the LogRhythm client relationship, through client direct engagements. The role will afford the opportunity to broadly influence strategy, and help drive improved execution of professional services client offerings.
- Work collaboratively with other service and product team members to find creative solutions to customers’ challenges.
- Perform remote and on-site customization, installation, and integration of the LogRhythm solution.
- Provide consulting to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases to ensure a successful deployment.
- Provide custom expert security consulting services to LogRhythm customers with a security operations center (SOC).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a depth of network architecture knowledge that will translate over to deploying and integrating a complicated security intelligence solution into global enterprise environments. Must have been a key contributor on complex projects for large enterprise companies.
- Strongly prefer experience working with SIEM or related network security products
- Strong background in network administration. Ability to work at all layers of the OSI and OSX models, including being able to explain communication at any level is necessary.
- Must have knowledge of basic Windows setup, Windows Domains, trusts, GPOs, server roles, Windows security policies, basic Linux setup, user administration, shell features, package management, event logging, job scheduling, Linux kernel, Linux security and troubleshooting.
- Certifications in a core security related discipline is preferred. Combination of an advanced network, Windows or Linux certification path may be accepted.
- Strong oral, written and listening skills are an essential component to effective consulting.
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and straightforward problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information.