We are seeking an experienced Senior BI Consultant with excellent communication, customer interaction, database backend knowledge, who will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing , and implementing BI solutions in support of Partners and Customers.
The successful candidate will be someone who LOVES data, has strong SQL skills, understands best practices in data warehousing and business intelligence, is business savvy, and has hands-on experience working with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS solutions.
Your role will be to be part of the Professional Services department working from our Tampa office and performing the following:
- Working on backend implementation projects
- Work closely with our clients to define system requirements
- Provide training for our clients in the BI and data warehousing disciplines
- Execute rapid prototyping to support presales activities
- Partner with Sales to pursue new opportunities
- Participate in meetings/presentations with clients
- Supervise system operations and support the client after system deployment
- Performing backend tasks for customer project in our US and EMEA team
- Supporting and configuring Analysis, Dashboards and Reports
- Assisting customer and partners in building BI solutions
- Travel to job site as required (<25%)
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge about databases (SQL Server)
- Experience/familiarity working with SQL stored procedures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS solutions.
- A creative approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- A background from working with BI solutions or other analytics software. This is not a requirement, but a huge plus.
- Proven experience with SQL and advanced database topics including: performance tuning, partitioning, data warehousing, server maintenance
- A proven track record in implementing data warehouse and BI solutions
- Basic knowledge about MDX
- A general business understanding on financials, sales and supply chain management
- Simple programming skills/background
What we offer:
- We offer a competitive remuneration package with performance linked incentives and the chance to be part of a team of experts that will help you evolve your business skills.
- You will be part of a small but growing team in Tampa. We have been in the industry for 20 years, but we have very entrepreneurial mindset. We appreciate critical thinking, open dialogue, and teamwork.
Start date: As soon as possible.