- Experience with managing and troubleshooting large scale PAN firewall deployment
- PCNSE or other Advanced PAN Certifications
- Experience in a SOC Firewall management and multi-agency firewall management would be plus
Work to be done:
- Assist client to manage the daily requests of changes to firewall policy.
- Assist the client to support the management of the deployed PAN infrastructure that includes one cluster of firewalls, Panorama firewall management, and Panorama logging devices.
- Assist with providing emergent troubleshooting support to address issues with the support of a large VAR.
- Work with client to develop a strategy to address continued improvement of the firewall solution post deployment
- Be the VAR technical resource and work with the account team to manage the relationship between the client and VAR
- Work with the client to train and develop their security team as it relates to PAN firewall management best practices
- Will need to pass extensive background checks including fingerprints
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder