As a Sr. Solutions Architect, you will provide pre-sales Services Sales support and qualification guidance for opportunities funneled through internal Services Sales, Specialty and Delivery teams. You will manage and execute the high level administrative tasks and sales due diligence in the pursuit of Managed Services to support emerging technologies, including but not limited to, Modern Management, Modern Desktop, Identity, Productive End User Computing (DaaS), Microsoft 365, Skype, AzureAD, SCCM, etc. You will assess services solutions to meet our client’s technology and business needs, and contribute to the development of services solution sales collateral with Product Marketing teams. The Sr. Solutions Architect will also assist in developing standard sales to delivery processes with the internal delivery teams to meet client requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Services Sale expertise, content, project coordination and guidance in the pursuit of Service Sales opportunities aligned to the services offerings within the Connected Workforce organization.
- Complete standard and custom Services sales quotes, validate sales solution approach, and draft all documentation and cost models.
- Ensure collaboration across multiple lines of businesses to ensure a cohesive solution that meets clients’ desired outcomes.
- Serve as the content expert for custom cost models, client Scopes of Work (SOWs), and RF(x) proposals based on the overall solution requirements.
- Collaborate with Services Sales force, Operational Delivery Leaders and staff in the pursuit of Service opportunities.
- Document and train Sales teams on Services solutions, sales processes and procedures.
- Assist in the development of internal and external Sales collateral to enable Sales, mature the business model and enhance all sales pursuit.
- Create and organize Services sales internal and external documentation and presentations.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Services Delivery teams to develop go-to-market strategies, mature the execution Services models and enhance sales effectiveness.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to add value to the team focused on assisting clients as they Manage and Transform their IT environment.
- Other Services Sales duties as assigned to support the organization.