- Perform engineering product development, design, and validation
- Fulfill project management and lead project engineer duties for high-profile clients
- Knowledge of Welding Specifications
- Manufacturability Design
- Cost/Benefit Product Analysis
- Cost Saving Implementation
- Failure analysis and calculations
- Prototype design and test
- Fixture design and documentation
- Generate Manufacturing Work Instructions (MWI)
- Create 3D models and drawings using GD&T dimensioning system while designing for manufacturability and assembly (DFM & DFA).
- Compile Failure Investigation Reports and documentation using Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Occasional travel to client sites, assembled prototypes, supervised technicians, documented DE builds, and implement resulting design changes.
- Coordinate with suppliers and clients to provide suitable parts with proper specifications.
- Manage Change Orders in AGILE Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.