ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Serve as a product expert to the services sales team and technical lead on major sales opportunities for UEM opportunities
- Lead pre-sales activities including discovery, opportunity evaluation, pilot support, proposal/SOW creation and opportunity closure
- Act as a technical contact for mobility related products, opportunities and issues
- Assist in designing MDM solutions with supporting technologies while maintaining a customer’s budget and environmental restrictions.
- Conduct discovery calls to gather customer specific requirements
- Assist with product positioning and qualification
- Maintain expertise/certification on partner products, programs, competition, and market; ensure that is in compliance with certification and other agreement requirements.
- Work with Insight services sales reps to deliver customer calls/presentations
- Build and configure solutions in the development, test, and production environment; including documenting the processes, infrastructure and design.
- Provide knowledge sharing for work completed in customer environments
- Assist in Proof of Concepts
- Assist on sales-facing training opportunities and sales calls
- Keep up to date on and disseminate information about competitive/related technologies within architecture
- Lead conversations with partner technical leads
- Lead on complex sales opportunities - cross-sell/upsell
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with key decision makers and influencers to solution teams, pre-sales, product managers, cloud sales directors, app development teams, ops and engineering.
- Travel as required by the position, up to 50% U.S. based
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 Years of technology related sales, business development experience with 2 years in a Solutions or Systems Engineer role
- 3 Years of system deployment and management in mobile or desktop environments
- 2+ experience with VMWare Workspace ONE. Experience with other EMM platforms a strong plus
- Deep understanding of GPO capabilities.
- Familiar with Identity Access Management and federation such as AzureAD, Okta, and Ping, or others
- Experience with the following tools: Google ZTE, Samsung KME, Apple ABM/DEP, Active Directory, SCCM, MDT and PowerShell, bash, python
- Experience with Workspace ONE, scoping and implementing within a UEM environment that includes Win10, macOS, android and iOS. ChromeOS a plus
- The following certification will need to be obtained or already held within the first 12 months of employment VCP-DW 2019
- Relevant Mobility Solution Professional Certifications (VMware, Airwatch, Apple, Android, Microsoft Azure and Intune)* VCP - Digital Workspace (Within 1 year of hire)
- Ability to deliver customer-facing discussions, presentations and demonstrations
- Ability to tailor complex technical dialog to targeted audience
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to learn fast, absorb knowledge and apply newly learned information on a daily basis
- Ability to self-study and engage in independent work to increase job related knowledge and skills
- Receptive listening skills, with ability to present ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have recent hands-on experience in past 12 months with designing, implementing, managing and/or supporting many of the following specific hardware and software products/systems:
- Knowledge and holistic experience with Gartner MMS MQ defined services and relationship of these services with Mobility services motions beyond MDM technology
- JAMF Pro, MobileIron highly desired. Other: MS InTune, IBM MaaS360; iOS, Android OS, Samsung Knox KC configuration and EMM integration, MS Active Sync/Azure Integrations, SCEP/PKI Certificate Integrations, iOS Mobile Configuration Utilities, Microsoft Server OS, VMWare Horizon (Cloud). iOS, Android application development experience a plus. Enterprise application deployment via MDM tools and good understanding of the process to convert mobile app to a deployable Enterprise app.
- Excellent business and technical procedure writing/diagraming and communication skills. Strong PowerPoint and Visio skills. Strong Business Process Charting experience desired
Ability to travel roughly 30-60% domestic
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field with coursework in technology-related subjects.
- Relevant certifications will be advantageous. Apple , JAMF 200/300/400, VMWare VCP/VCAP, and other IT centric certifications are highly desired.