Responsible for architecting, designing, and developing embedded applications for a wide-range of special communication and software defined radio systems/devices.
- Lead the software development efforts on various embedded platforms for special communication and software defined radio system/devices
- Architect, design and develop embedded software applications utilizing C/C++
- Work closely with System, HW and test engineers throughout the embedded software design/development life cycle
- Work directly with customers to ensure embedded software meets key mission requirements Customers
- Document software design and participate in design and code reviews
- Perform software/hardware integration during software development and unit testing
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 9 years of prior relevant experience, or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience
- More than 9 years of professional C/C++ language embedded software development experience
- More than 9 years of experience with software lifecycle development from CONOPS/Requirements Definition to Final Acceptance Test/Deployment
- Experience with Embedded Linux User and/or Kernel space
- At least 6 years of experience with Nucleus, MQX, or equivalent embedded RTOS experience and multi-threaded design
- Minimum of an Active SECRET Security Clearance
- Knowledge of Git revision control.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- Active TS/SCI a plus.