We are seeking a Junior Support Technician with excellent communication, customer interaction, and passion to learn.
We want to hear from you, if you have:
- A passion for software and technology
- An understanding of business intelligence and analytics
- Excellent planning and multitasking skills
- An analytical mindset and find it natural to track the results of what you are doing
- A creative approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
- A background from working in an IT department supporting ERP, CRM, or analytics software. This is not a requirement, but a huge plus.
- Knowledge about databases, managing windows servers, virtual servers and troubleshooting networking issues You will work with colleagues in Boston, Tampa, and Denmark to support our Flagship
Your starting role will be to serve as a Support Technician performing the following:
- Internal support
- Incident management
- Installation and troubleshooting setup of software
- Performing support on online support system and via phone and email.
As you grow and become familiar with our software, your role and responsibilities will change to a wide variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Scoping of solutions
- Analysis and documentation tasks
- Implementation of Backend BI solutions
- Test and optimization
- Change request
- Travel to job site as required
Competencies we are seeking in each candidate:
Familiarity with or experience with Microsoft tools:
- Windows Server
- Virtual Servers
- SQL Server
Familiarity/Basic knowhow with:
- Basic SQL
- Software testing
- Configuring software and hardware
- Server performance tuning
You will need to have acute attention to detail with a passion to execute and create impactful solutions for customers and partners. It is also important that you are responsible (you take ownership and understand that we depend on you to be a huge part of the team’s success), thorough (attention to details), and analytics-driven (you want to know what works and why, or how to make it work).
You will be part of a small but growing team in Tampa. We have been in the industry for 20 years, but we have a very entrepreneurial mindset. We appreciate critical thinking, open dialogue, and teamwork.
Start date: as soon as possible.