- Experience with authentication concepts (Multi-Factor Authentication, Adaptive/Contextual Authentication, Risk-Based Authentication) & the supporting strong authentication technologies.
- Hands on experience with Ping Federate/RSA Authentication & four years of experience integrating applications and systems with common identity stores.
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: A senior architect with accountability to ensure performance across several domains of the infrastructure. Facilitates and drives architectural planning and execution for technology environment. Seen by the business as a key resource that can drive business change through technical solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plays a leadership role in architectural planning factoring in an understanding of long term strategies for the business into a vision for the future technology architecture.
- Acts as a technical resource accountable for multiple technologies, with vast knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of technologies supported.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the current and future technology architecture, including the inter-operability of technologies.
- Provides guidance and training to the internal employees
- Analyzes cross-technology/platform issues and addresses problems factoring in an understanding of the current and future architectures.
- Leads the evaluation of new technologies relative to their domain(s). Proposes technology investments supported by a thorough technical analysis and business case.
- Re-conceptualizes fundamental assumptions and constantly questions the 'why' behind current processes, systems and procedures, including integration intersections. Develops more efficient and cost-effective approaches to address technical and business issues.
- Develops disaster recovery and contingency plans for their domain(s).
- Contributes to the technical elements of RFPs and RFIs and negotiates key technical contract terms in consideration of the needs of the business.
- Interacts with major providers at the technical expert level to address mission critical issues, evaluates ongoing vendor service level and reports SLAs.
- Establishes systems to monitor compliance with architectural standards and to ensure technical integrity.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.