We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer with a focus on hybrid mobile app development. Able to develop high quality information system solutions, encompassing the full stack, by studying operations and determining user need; design, develop, and install software solutions; support and develop the software team. Be proficient in Microsoft tools used by the enterprise. Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code. Troubleshoot and modify existing software to correct errors, add new functionality, or to improve performance. Understand hybrid mobile app architecture and possess knowledge of frontend web frameworks such as Angular.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Collaborate with colleagues in both an on-site and virtual environment
- Established technical knowledge in software development methodologies and implementation of Web and Windows applications utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Strong experience with hybrid mobile development (Cordova / Phonegap), Ionic Framework, Angular 2+, and Typescript.
- Strong experience with sourc e control (TFSVC/Git)
- Experience with SQL database modelling, design and development.
- Possess mature understanding of the entire SDLC development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with native iOS / Android development, CI, Jenkins is a plus.
Work is primarily sedentary in nature, use of phone, laptop, keyboard, office equipment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a software developer and/or other similar relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of software design, application development and support.