Candidates should have strong design experience and be able to see projects through from inception to completion, creating online and print assets for websites, promotion, packaging, collateral and user interface projects. Extensive knowledge with industry-standard tools is a must (Adobe Creative Suite & web technologies), and the candidate should be willing to adapt and learn new design trends and technologies. Most importantly, the Graphic Designer should be passionate about design and be willing to dive in and wear many hats as needed, interact with a variety of people and personality types, and be able to take constructive criticism while pitching your designs and concepts.
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Demonstrate an ability to take objectives and turn them into fresh, workable concepts
- Set the direction for a project with confidence and follow through to the results
- Must produce immaculate work
- HTML necessary
- CSS is a plus