- Development in an Agile environment with CI/CD like Jenkins and Git is required
- Cloud experience is a plus
- Good experience with NodeJS is required
Do you believe that being blind to back-end technologies in a solution inhibits success and the ability to contribute to design decisions? Is your primary passion creating the best customer experience possible? Do you believe that no application can truly be successful without the engagement of end users? If so, we believe that you're one of us. We're looking for an accomplished Full Stack Engineer with demonstrated success designing, developing and maintaining complex and fault-tolerant Cyber Operations web application. We also need someone with technical leadership skills to make (and keep!) our clients happy through a highly collaborative team environment.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Architect, design, develop and maintain cyber security web application with open source technologies and cloud-native services.
- Assist teams of threat analysts, client managers, and stakeholders to solicit feedback and develop the application roadmap. Their success is our success.
- Participate in the greenfield re-architecture and refresh of the cyber operations web application
- Expertise in Node.js and Angular or Vue web application frameworks.
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Experience integrating with various back-end storage technologies:
- Relational databases
- Cloud provider data services
- Search technologies like Elasticsearch
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP are a plus.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience with Git and CI/CD technologies.
- Experience with developing mocks to better align development needs with desired outcomes.
- Expertise in a wide variety of open source technologies, with the ability to contribute back.
- The ability to technically lead application development and evolution discussions. We are looking for opinions with supporting rationale and the ability to execute.