- Thorough understanding of FPGA design process including requirements generation, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test.
- Experience with high speed memory interfaces (DDRx).
- Experience with high speed serial protocols (PCI Express, SRIO, Ethernet).
- Experience designing 10G Ethernet based Network Interface Designs.
- Experience with SoC (Kintex UltraScale/UltraScale+, Virtex UltraScale/UltraScale+, Zynq UltraScale).
- Solid understanding of basic digital logic design concepts (understanding how VHDL code translates into logic primitives within an FPGA)
- Detailed understanding of all of the architectural elements within Xilinx FPGA.
- Solid understanding of static timing analysis and the process by which timing closure is achieved in a design.
- Experience integrating with HW/software and supporting the lab integration and complete testing and qualification of the deliverable system.
- Work independently in generating the firmware design solutions