Femap, Nastran, Patran, Ansys, Abaqus; skills in FEA (finite element analysis), dynamic analysis, stress analysis, fracture analysis, durability, fatigue, linear, non-linear structural analysis.
Perform structural analysis on deployable space structures. Program support will include concept generation, trade studies, design sensitivity/optimization studies, preliminary and final detailed analysis, development testing and integration test support. Ability to lead structural design team and interface with customer including presenting structural design review packages.
Experience with analysis techniques for stress evaluation, modal analysis, thermal loading, random and sine vibration. Proficient with structural analysis codes such as NASTRAN, FEMAP and MathCad.
- ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance
- Minimum 14 years applied structural analysis experience.
- Need people with space craft experience; either payloads or rockets.
- Must be able to handle ITAR and EAR export controlled data.
- Minimum of a BS in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.