As an Encompass Administrator you will configure and support the Encompass360 software application. The Administrator is responsible for the implementation of system updates, configuration changes, creating reports and handling support issues. Incumbents are responsible for working with technical and functional teams to solicit needs, determine feasibility and implement configuration changes
- Daily administration and support of the Encompass360 Software System including managing user setup, roles and security, customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts.
- Monitor interfaces to integrated systems ensuring that all systems are operating as designed.
- Participates in the software testing process, which includes test plans, contributing to test cases appropriate testing environments and coordinating and executing smoke testing.
- Maintain current knowledge of Encompass360 features and functionality, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Implement configuration changes and customizations as required by the business.
- Oversee changes and provide clear and timely communication as necessary with releases.
- Serve as an escalation point for Encompass related support issues from Business Analyst team, which provide technical requirements and assess business needs.
- Identifies and resolves conflicting requirements.
- Responsible for changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes, tools, and appropriate escalation.
- Documents complex system workflows and business processes.
- Identify ways to assist management in product and/or business planning and improvement through requirements development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates.
- Determine, document and communicate the impact of proposed system enhancements and changes to current business processes.
- Ad hoc duties and projects as assigned.
Competencies, Behaviors & Attributes:
- Ethics and Integrity
- Independent Worker
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of data analytics or other related experience
- 3 years as an Encompass Administrator
- Experience with SQL queries and conceptual database design
- Experience with Encompass SDK and next generation API’s
- Ability to quickly learn and understand our organization, environment and processes
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, concise and timely communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and meeting facilitation experience
- Proven ability to handle complex issues across multiple business groups
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects