Duties and Responsibilities
- The the duties and responsibilities of the CRM Solutions Developer include:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap. Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture. Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes