- 5+ years of experience in implementing data loss prevention and data classification controls.
- Ability to communicate security, data loss prevention and protection related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff effectively at multiple organizational levels
- Proven background in data protection, data lifecycle management, data loss prevention or the supporting of these security solutions
- General understanding with key state and federal privacy laws (CCPA), PIPEDA and other upcoming regulations
- Proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously, prioritize workloads, work effectively on concurrent tasks, and successfully meet project deadline
- Ability to utilize data to create reports and dashboards for interpretation by leaders and senior leadership.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to effectively communication with both internal team and external contacts
- Previous experience with DLP Tools (e.g. Trend Micro), Data Classification tools (Titus).
- Previous experience with data privacy tools (e.g., OneTrust, DPOrganizer, etc.) a plus, but not required
- Previous experience in cloud solutions (GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of Network, Security and Application vulnerability concepts (e.g. TCP/IP, SMTP, Encryption, Firewalls, NAC, DDos, Qualys, IPS/IDS, Palo Alto, Juniper, Top 10 OWASP ) is a plus.