The Digital Service Architect is responsible for engaging sustainability/circular economy internal partners (and external customers) to create a strategic digital architecture, design and set of capabilities to enable this transformation.
This role requires specialized depth and/or breadth in information technology expertise to design capabilities at an enterprise level, using industry best architecture practices. As a member of the DigitalService Team, this role drives the digital architecture and specifications to achieve business goals, and engages externally to inform and shape digital solutions for the industry to accelerate adoption.
• Drive specifications of digital capabilities, all the way from discovery and architecture design, to implementation and support
• Design solutions in support of IT architecture, security, and partner strategy
• Lead technical vision, design & architecture for digital transformation in sustainability/circular economy
• Communicate IT capabilities to business leaders to influence decision making and strategy
• Identify opportunities to overcome internal/external business challenges and drive best practices
• Understand current IT solutions that support business processes
• Research external software and business solutions to evaluate benefit
• Responsible for overall integrity of the solution and maintain a strategic view of the architecture
• Minimum Bachelor of Science degree is required for this role (Computer Science/Information Systems)
• 3+ years of professional IT experience
• Exceptional technical skills with broad experience defining innovative solutions
• Business process analysis and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills, highly driven and self-directed
• Excellent collaboration and relational skills