We are seeking a highly organized self-starter who is experienced, strategic, creative and passionate about all thing’s social media. This individual will develop and execute promotional campaigns across the network’s social media platforms. This role requires a unique blend of innovative instincts, digital and social media aptitude, management skills and strategies that drive revenue.
As Social Media Manager, you’re the creative thinker who is responsible for developing the brand voice, look and personality of the brand across all social media channels. Equal parts content creator and social strategist, you’re developing and posting on-brand content while creatively responding to trending and real-time opportunities. You’ll understand our customers and how to reach and speak with them. You’ll drive monthly reporting and collaborate with the broader team to ensure that ideas and initiatives can be leveraged across our owned social channels.
- Lead social strategy & content with support and collaboration from marketing and design team members.
- Create and maintain social media a content calendar across all channels.
- Lead content development for all social media channels, including photography (product, lifestyle) and captions.
- Community management across all social platforms to drive engagement and positive customer sentiment
- Responsible for scheduling and publishing content across all channels.
- Manage paid social advertising strategies and execution both individually and with agency support.
- Monitor competitor channels via social listening platforms, surfacing relevant insights and opportunities.
- Lead and champion social-first ideas and integration across the marketing team.
- Analyze and track key performance metrics regularly and/or per-campaign basis to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3+ years’ experience
- Strong understanding of digital landscape
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on crafting user stories
- Has a strategic and tactical balance
- Has strong business acumen, critical thinker with strong planning and execution
- Is a master problem-solver with the ability to think out of the box and generate ideas
- Experience in data analytics and marketing operations (managing and analyzing data)
- Takes initiative and thinks independently, bringing together data from multiple sources to drive innovation in data analysis
- Quick learner of new technology
- Familiarity with Marketing automation
- Champion company mission, vision, and values internally and externally.
- Support sales team to drive strong sell-through across all channels.
- Ability to develop cohesive omni-channel creative content strategies.
- Leverage customer feedback and market research to influence marketing strategies.
- Perform competitive analysis, identifying challenges and growth opportunities.
- Stays abreast of all marketing trends, industry and channel activity. Fully understands customers’ wants, identifies issues and solutions, and emerging opportunities.