- Working knowledge and skills in resolving OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities like SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting
- Working knowledge and skills to upgrade libraries across application platform to a security complaint version
- Experience working with SADT and DAST scanning tools like Fortify, Rapid 7
- Deep understand of Java/J2EE, ORM tools like TopLink, Hibernate, JDBC, transaction management and common j2ee patterns like data access objects , data transfer objects, and factory
- Strong understand and working knowledge of building REST and SOAP services
- Working knowledge of continuous integration(CI/CD) deployment practices
- Strong understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Bootstrap, and ELK stack
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems using independent judgement and provide detailed proposals to resolve issues conclusively
- Experience working in an agile team following SAFe agile development practices.
- Java, J2EE, EJBs, SQL, WebLogic, Tomcat, Wildfly, Angular, HTML5, CSS, JSON, REST, SOAP Services.
- Active Directory, E-Dir, SecureAuth, Vault, Memcache
- Docker, Kubernetes, Bootstrap, Elastic, Kibana, Logstash
- Web Portals (Internal and External) - WebLogic Portal 11g/ICE Faces EE 1.8, EJBs, TopLink, SOAP Services, Oracle 19c database, E-Dir, SecureAuth
- Backend Systems (Batch processing) - WebLogic Server 11g/12c/14c, EJBs, TopLink, SOAP Services, Oracle 19c database
- Web Portals (Internal and External) - Angular, HTML5, CSS, Tomcat, JSON, REST Services, Memcache, Vault, E-Dir, SecureAuth, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK