****Can Work Remotely but Must be Open to 50% Travel****
HireVergence has an immediate opening for a CyberArk Delivery Engineer. Our client is a US Leader in CyberSecurity Services and Solutions, and with tremendous growth and client demand they are adding to their IAM Services Team.
This is a full time/permanent opportunity and would require up to 50% regional travel. When not onsite with a client you would be able to work remote from your home office. This exciting opportunity will offer great compensation, benefits, and growth opportunity. We have direct contact with the hiring manager and have a proven expedited interview process.
- The Consultant is responsible for supporting delivery and support of high quality delivery for Privileged Access Management Solutions, specifically CyberArk.
- Work within a team to identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Responsible for solution deployment for Privilege Access Management solutions (CyberArk)
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects.
- Assist with implementing appropriate use-cases and implementation modules to meet the end goal
- Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop Data security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards.
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements.
- Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Work in a team environment to deploy and maintain solution
- 2-10 years’ experience related to designing, implementing or supporting Privileged Access Management (CyberArk preferred or equivalent solutions), or 3+ years direct CyberArk consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of User Access, Authentication, & Authorization
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of formal architecture documentation processes such as UML. Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Demonstrable track record in implementing various Privileged Access Management solutions.
- Effective at presenting information to different audiences at the correct level of detail (i.e., from engineering teams to executive management)
- CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) preferred
- Experience must include minimum of two (2) years of (as applicable) or equivalent solution expertise (BeyondTrust, CA PAM, Lieberman / Bomgar, Thycotic, etc.):
- CyberArk Solution Suite
- Password Vault
- Central Policy Manager
- Privilege Session Manager (PSM)
- Privilege Threat Analytics (PTA)
- Application Integration Manager (AIM)
- End-Point Privilege Manager (EPM)
- On-Demand Privilege Manager (OPM)
- Conjur (Desired)
- Understanding of Global Architecture and Design Concepts for Privileged Access Management Solutions
- Understanding LDAP, familiarity of network devices, Windows O/S, Unix / Linux, Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- CyberArk Solution Suite
- Capable of defining strategic and tactical solutions, and knowing when each applies