Provide technical and functional support for the modification of Cognos 10.2 and Cognos 11 report studio reports for activities related to PeopleSoft 9.2 Calendar year change. Providing guidance and expertise across all our Cognos reports that are affected by the Calendar Year, Quarter and Period changes.
Responsible for research, design, and development of computer software systems. Participates in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and testing of products. Applies computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of the target application. Works closely with cross functional organizations to develop and evaluate interfaces, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system. Develops test procedures, software programs, and related documentation. Contributes to determining, estimating, and validating the cost and scope of software efforts to ensure product meets project cost, schedule, and technical constraints.
- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management.
- May manage projects or processes with general supervision.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Recommends enhancements to systems and processes.
- Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.