We are seeking a senior-level, Cloud Data Protection Engineer to augment an existing data protection program. This consultant will assist, from a data protection perspective, with Azure, GCP and AWS projects.
Work the following efforts within the targeted Cloud solution (Azure, GCP, AWS):
- Review current data protection controls and identify gaps
- Map out data protection strategies to adhere to controls:
- Encryption governances for data in motion and at rest
- File Activity Monitoring
- Data Classification
- Build data protection monitoring and alerting rules
- Build documentation of new and/or existing processes and procedures
- Metric development to trend to operational processes
- Automation of processes linked to Chronicle, SplunkES, MCAS, and Sentinel via xSOAR.