This is a remote role with 50% travel
Applicant must be a US citizen or Green Card Holder
Who we are looking for:
What is Cyber Digital Transformation (CDX)? CDX is a collaboration across Digital, Strategy, Industry and Technology at, hyper-focused on our clients’ Digital Transformation Journey and successful outcomes. We focus on digitally-led opportunities that represent sources of incremental revenue, and de-risk those new and often untested propositions, through lean experimentation and strategic programs with our clients and ecosystem partners. CDX is unique as we connect ambitious growth opportunities to tangible outcomes, making ideas real, secure, and providing a foundation to scale.
A Client Solutions Advisor with CDX drives deep, trusted-advisor relationship with the client & team and works with the relevant teams on sales, solutioning, and delivery as a core member of our engagement team who will shape digital and disruptive ideas, develop hypotheses about how our clients might realize the digital promise, unlock trapped value, test those hypotheses through experimentation, and help our clients realize the value as we scale aligned digital solutions. They will collaborate with senior team members and articulate ideas into compelling and creative proposals.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support the opportunity pipeline for a given industry or list of identified clients. Along with account teams, Industry Technology Experts, Services leadership, and mentors, manage target identification and prioritization, priority tiers, and resources allocation to deliver successful strategic outcomes for clients. Participate in engagement teams of other Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
- Leverage internal and external research, design thinking and digital standards (such as CARTA, NIST RMF 2.0), identify transformational hypotheses, anchored in our key transformational themes (Platforms, Channels and Services) to identify, quantify and help unlock trapped value
- Create a client’s transformation vision outlining the target end-state outcome, while identifying the strategic initiatives and projects needed to get there
- Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations and client pitches for selected hypotheses
- Establish trusted client relationships, and present to client CIO, CEO, CDO, and other C-suite
- Shape and lead Invent and Incubate phases along with Executive Service Directors, Services Teams, including defining a vision, value proposition, business case and roadmap, and creating the proof of concept to be industrialized.
- Build and guide cross-functional, multi-level teams from various Cyber Digital capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative. These include Cloud, Orchestration & Automation, DevSecOps, Analytics, Big Data, IoT and OT solutioning.
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Assist in identifying additional capabilities that the client may find beneficial and map to clients strategy and outcomes.
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor's degree in varied fields of studies or equivalent experience
- 3 years' experience or proven depth in leadership experience managing multiple pursuits simultaneously
- 3 years' experience or proven depth New Business Development Realization with a Security First Focus tied to revenue generation outcomes.
- 3 years' experience or proven depth in market segmentation, product definition and positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy, and communications strategy development
- 3 years' experience or proven depth in Business Strategy Development including define, refine, test and implement strategic plans for various business units
- 3 years' experience or proven depth in modeling new revenue generation and growth in a multi-faceted business environment
- 3 years' experience or proven depth in leveraging data and analytics for quantitative analysis
- 3 years' experience or proven depth in conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought
Desired Technical Skills for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2 – 4 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, ie digital consulting, big 4, servicing cross-industry clients at a regional or national level.
- Hands-on experience with or working knowledge digital technologies (cloud, devops, security orchestration & automation, analytics, big data, IoT, OT)
- Strong data analytics background with experience is developing use case, deep understanding of managing data and generating insights thru visualization
- PMP or Agile scrum master a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed