Responsible for the design, development and implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of company products in compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements. Performs analysis on reported nonconformities and discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical systems, field and clinical data. Further investigates the cause for discrepancies and nonconformities to develop disposition and recommend corrective action plans. Leads material review board and Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) activities. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met. Conducts program quality cost account management and manages supplier corrective actions. Serves as the primary interface to customers and supplier for quality related matters.
- Entry-level professional with broad theoretical job knowledge.
- Works under general direction and guidance within standard processes for non-routine tasks.
- Communicates with contacts in own team to explain and interpret information.
- Contributes to systems and processes changes in work routines.
- Works to achieve operational targets that impact team results.