Responsible for implementing Microsoft Azure Active Directory “Access Management” solutions for both Cloud and Hybrid environments. This would include on-prem, cloud, and mobile / IOT business resources, but not limited to the following:
- Conditional & Custom Access Management Policies (signal sign-on, MFA, etc.)
- Risk-Based Authentication & Authorization
- Password Management
- Privileged Identity Management (just in-time orchestration)
- Integration of third party “Access Management” solutions (i.e. Ping, RSA, SecureAuth, etc.) as applicable
The ideal candidate will serve in the role of Architect and Engineer within our delivery team along with supporting pre-sales activities while adhering to high standards and best practices.
- Strategic planning with respect to migration from on prem to Azure along with the management of hybrid echo systems
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks with respect to migration to the cloud along with the management of hybrid echo systems utilizing Microsoft Azure Active Directory “Access Management” solution suite
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects.
- Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services.
- Preferred Bachelor's (or higher) degree in computer science, information systems, math, decision sciences, risk management or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent), or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience related to designing, implementing or supporting Access Management and Federation solutions and 2-3 years direct Access Management consulting experience with Microsoft Azure Access Management solution suite (Conditional & Custom Access Management Policies, Privileged Identity Manager (just in time orchestration, etc.).
- Strong understanding of Authentication, Authorization, MFA, SSO, Federation, and Privileged Identity Manager capabilities with respect to the Microsoft Azure Access Management solution.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of formal architecture documentation processes such as UML. Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Effective at presenting information to different audiences at the correct level of detail (i.e., from engineering teams to executive management)
- Experience must include minimum:
- Solution implementation of Microsoft Azure Active Directory Access Management solution along with one or more other Access Management and Federation solutions such as PingFederate, PingAccess, Ping Directory, Okta or at least equivalent solutions (i.e. CA (siteMinder, AuthMinder, Identity Minder, Federation Security, Directory), Oracle (Directory, Access Manager, Identity Federation, etc.)).
- Developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, or OpenID.
- Working with web-services technologies such as REST and SOAP.
- Working with various user directories and databases. Through understating of Active Directory, Oracle Directory, Radiant Logic VDS, etc.
- Capable of defining strategic and tactical solutions, and knowing when each applies
- Capable of supporting sales processes as relates to proof of concepts, demo's, proposal development