1 year contract 100% onsite in Dallas
Scope of Work:
- Security development focused engineers to be embedded with the client POD teams, working within Customer’s Agile process, which includes collocation with Customer resources as well as both daily and biweekly status, planning and analysis meetings
- Collaborate with Architecture teams, Product Managers, Platform Leads, and Information Security teams, to architect and design cloud security solutions.
- Design and develop security architectures for the cloud platform. This work will also include reviewing existing architectures and controls to assess if a proper balance is being taken to address risk while leveraging cloud-native and on premises solutions. Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to Customer and with appropriate security controls present.
- Represent Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture. Act as the ambassador and senior technical representative for Enterprise Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout organization in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions.
- Work with Architecture, Information Security, Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the company environments. Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Lead initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and/or Technology teams. Identifies, recommends, coordinates, deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools. Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Assist with threat modeling of the cloud environments inclusive of defining approaches to cloud security incident response and forensics that are integrated within the organization’s cybersecurity incident response processes, procedures, and technologies.
- Knowledge transfer and cross-training to Customer staff as part of ongoing delivery, as well as transitioning off the engagement.