Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft C# development patterns and have a working knowledge of application debugging techniques to assist with bug fixes, modifications and new development of the existing application platform. Applicant must be able to think on their feet and be a self-starter and problem solver.
- Meets with internal and external customers to identify and document software requirements.
- Designs and develops web-based applications using ASP.NET and C# programming language.
- Designs and develops SQL Server databases to include stored procedures, indexes, and triggers.
- Assists with troubleshooting, fixing and deploying modifications to custom applications
- Assists with problem tickets to completion and keeps a good rapport with customers.
- Assists with administration of COTS applications to include, but not limited to, SharePoint, ARAS, Miro Gold
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline
- Ability to be fully 8570.1 certified IAT II or Higher within 6 months (Security + CE)
- 2+ years c# software development experience
- 2+ years Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 or above
- 2+ years in web application development using Microsoft C#
- 2+ years in SQL Server 2008R2 or above
- Knowledgeable in Oracle 11g or above
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) 6.0 or above
- Knowledgeable in the configuration and management of Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Server
- Knowledgeable in the creation and deployment of SharePoint web parts
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- 2+ years in the various Microsoft web-development technologies
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- CompTIA Security+ or CISSP Certification, DoD 8570 IAT Level II