The Active Directory Security Engineer will participate in the deployment and support of an enhanced security administrative environment (ESAE) that will support Equifax’s critical AD systems. The selected candidate will also perform audits and remediation of security configuration for legacy AD domains.
The Active Directory Security Engineer should possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills. He or she should be able to work with minimal supervision. Additionally, he or she must be detail oriented and be able to communicate (verbally and in writing) high-level technology solutions to audiences with varying technical backgrounds.
This position requires an individual with extensive Windows Server 2012 R2 and above experience; extensive Active Directory infrastructure configuration, design, and support experience; and, an in-depth understanding of concepts such as multi-factor authentication, system configuration baselines, Group Policy management, Domain Name System, AD Certificate services, system security configuration baselines, best practices, etc.
A working knowledge of Azure IAAS VMs, Azure ARM Templates, Azure Networking, AzureAD is desired.
An extensive knowledge of Windows Powershell is essential.
- Assist teams with hardening of AD DCs
- Assist with the migration of users into the enhanced security administrative environment.
- Provide operations and maintenance guidance for AD administrator security remediation tasks.
- Participate in system configuration reviews, project meetings, and problem resolution tasks.
- Provide input, recommendations, and suggestions on current and future enhanced security improvements.
- Develop and update system configuration documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.