IMPACT ON THE BUSINESS:
To support customers throughout the company by designing, developing and maintaining data integrations and databases which meet the requirements of their unique business needs.
- Reports to IS Manager.
- Extensive interaction with other team members.
- Extensive interaction with customers throughout the company, including store personnel and other corporate center departments.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Leads/Owns efforts to create technical specifications for specific projects with a focus on data integration, database design and BI/Reporting support.
- Supports large and complex projects with multiple teams and team members.
- Engages in new development and modifications of systems specific to a project according to technical specifications.
- Troubleshoots and maintains existing systems and resolves problems when they arise.
- Leads/Owns development of test scripts to test software for compliance within technical specifications for specific projects.
- Leads/Owns development and fostering of good working relationships with customers.
- Develops and implements standards, procedures, and all required controls for IS department and for customers as needed.
- Develops customer documentation when required and documents code within programs.
- Leads/Owns developing and managing specific projects using the project management life cycle.
- Assist in employee supervision and performance for specific projects within the IS department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree is required.
- SQL Server 2008+ experience using SSIS and ETL jobs is required.
- DB2 experience is preferred.
- Data warehouse design and ETL experience preferred.
- Report development experience preferred.
- Objected oriented design experience with a language like C#, Java, Python, etc. preferred.
- Finance, HCM, workforce management experience within a retail environment is preferred.
- Ability to work with off shore developers is required.
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills with fluency in English.