The Digital Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to assist in the creation of promotions and campaigns while utilizing SEO best practices, and have the ability to measure the progress and results of each campaign to provide in-depth and actionable insights for change and improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in creating promotions and marketing campaigns to drive conversion and revenue.
- Plan, execute, and optimize assigned marketing initiatives or strategies
- Research and recommend best practices using analytics and on-going testing; then, implement programs designed to increase customer retention and loyalty
- Monitor ROI goals on all marketing initiatives and adapt accordingly
- Assist in A/B execution and testing analysis
- Develop analysis and reporting of online behavior that effectively communicates the stories behind the data, which will in turn support and drive business strategies, plans and user experience.
- Experience conducting data-driven SEO site audits and familiarity with SEO optimization tools, such as SEM Rush, Majestic, Moz, etc.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other tools to monitor and enhance internal and external search engine performance for campaigns.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred).
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in a digital marketing position.
- Proven digital marketing, customer acquisition and retention program development experience
- Experience in developing, implementing and measuring digital marketing initiatives
- Solid analytical, reporting and problem solving skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Proficiency with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, from start to completion, in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Experience driving traffic in an industry banned from utilizing most pay-for-performance products such as Google ad words, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.